Thursday, February 03, 2011

Cambodia Pictures and TBF

My friends Kasha, Rachel, Mary and Luisa made a website for their media project called Thinking Beyond Food. I think it's pretty awesome, so I encourage you to check it out and read the blogs they have written. They intend to keep up with it throughout the rest of the trip, as well as during the summer.

On another note, I have a computer tonight, so I wanted to put some Cambodia pictures up! So...yeah. Enjoy!


One of the temples in Angkor Thom








Rayn and Rach being silly.


"Tomb Raider Temple"--super cool.


Girl Band photo. Rachel, Mary, Mckinley, and Hannah.
Yeah we're pretty awesome, we know. :)

2 comments:

  1. These are great, Hannah---the girl band photo----PRICELESS!!! Miss you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Girl Band" and the "Boy Band" should take a joint photo op!!!!! Thanks for sharing! :) Joan Rosenthal

    ReplyDelete