Tuesday, October 25, 2011

College Adventures and Pictures.


So here are some silly/fun pictures of college. (There's a lot. I couldn't choose just a few.) Enjoy!
 Making Flickerball Tshirts! We are the crazy crayons. Slash Rosie's ducklings. :)
 Every good southern girl needs a monogrammed Flickerball shirt.
 Field trip to the Mint Museum for Writing 101. We were looking the Romaire Bearden exhibit....but stumbled upon this amazing piece!
 "PLEASE, Ian, PLEASE buy me this $150 leather cow!?"
"Girl, you crazy."
 Some fun times were had at the museum and in the gift shop. :)
 3rd Cannon's resident models.
 Spencer and Alex.
Classy guys.
Just a late night Cookout run--which of course involved Maggie clambering onto the Wildcat.
 Cat thangs on Rosie's door.
We needed her.
And this seemed like the most logical way of getting her...
 India pants romper???
 So I basically have the best friends in the world. These three drove all the way to Davidson for my birthday weekend. I am so blessed to have them.
 I'd say this is fairly typical.
 Maggie just takin pictures of me being ridiculous.
 This was on my birthday. We had a bestie date and she bought me dinner.
 We lead such foolish lives.
 Hello. We were made for each other.
Also this picture was at Davidson's club rugby game. Good times.
Taken on an absurd, but fabulous trip to Winston-Salem. Thanks to Daniel Padgett for this photooo.

Loving life.

No comments:

Post a Comment