Sunday, June 13, 2010

Planes, Trains, and Gondolas

So I got home from Italy this past Wednesday (after a couple delays in the airport that is...)! I've been enjoying my time at home...mainly catching up on sleep. :)
Anyway, I have been uploading pictures to the computer (and Facebook, of course). I got an 8 gig card before I left for Italy & I had over 1800 pictures on just that memory card! So I think I have about 2000 total....
So here are some favorites from the 8 gig card:

This was the view from our room in Florence.


This is a side of the Duomo--one of the largest cathedrals in Italy. It's the pride of Florence


The David by Michelangelo


This is a view of the Duomo and other buildings from the Piazza de Michelangelo which overlooks Florence. So beautiful!


Sarah Beth, Daniel, and I LOVED Venice. It was so laid back and beautiful. We wanted to stay longer. We met this guy, Fabrizio, on the way to San Marcos Square. He had these beautiful watercolors and was SO nice. So we took a picture with him!


This is the view of Venice from the Rialto--the biggest bridge out of the 400 something in the city.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics, Hannah. I hope to get there one day. Enjoy your Summer.

    ReplyDelete