Thursday, August 04, 2011

Home

Thank you, Davidson Odyssey for introducing me to this song. 

And I've posted a lot of music lately, so here's a few pictures for your pleasure. These are all from Odyssey which was a service trip I took as a sort of preorientation thing at Davidson. 

 All dressed up for a "night on the town." (aka a Harris Teeter run--sooooo epic.)
 Aric. So fierce.
 "There are no more hummus samples!?!"
 I'm naming my second child after him. And he'll be godfather.
Basically we're gonna change the world together.
 We love Erwin Lodge! (Where we stayed the whole week)
 Hampton is an epic elbow licker.
He's like a ninja.
 The girls! Me, Cidney (who is on my hall!), Ana (one of my leaders), Jessica, and Christina!
 This is Ian. He's from Jersey and he makes me laugh so much, I can't even handle it.
 Crew Siete! Me, Blake (my other leader and hubby), Christina, Ian, Cidney, Jess, Hampton, Aric, and Ana.
And this is Hampton. Not Ben Folds. However, he is at least as cool as Ben Folds.

But the main thing about this post is that video. Watch it. Or rather just listen to it. It's SO GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment