Thursday, September 09, 2010

Safe and Sound in Costa Rica!

Sooo I´m here!! I´m on the computers at our hostel--we´re only staying here for a night. I´m updating this because everything is in Spanish and no one can figure out the at symbol, so we can´t get on Facebook or email. Encouraging right? :)We go to the coast tomorrow to where we´re staying the rest of the time. Everyone seems really nice & we´re having a good time! I was on the same flight to Miami as Connor, so we got to talk. I sat next to Mckinley and Kasha on the flight to Costa Rica and we had a good time. They are super fun! Okay, I´ve gotta go eat DINNER. I´m hungryyy.
Love you guys. Miss you already!!
PS--Annetta I missed my phone today.
PSS--Jaron this PSS is specifically for you. Thanks for the Raisinets!!
PSSS--SB i almost cried when I read your thing. I love you.
PSSSS--Mom and Dad (and Josh and C&C). I love you lots and miss you tons. Mom, could you send this update to people?
Byeeeee.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know whether this is true, but it came up when I googled the @ on Spanish keyboards.

    "If you've set it to 'Spanish' or 'Spanish variation' it'd be Right-Alt + '2', if you've set it to 'Latin American' it should be Right-Alt + 'Q'. There is also Alt-64."

    Have fun in Costa Rica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPEE!!! So glad to hear from you---I sent it on to "people"---wasn't sure who you meant, so I sent it to "my people" and your "people" that I had email addresses for...so good to hear from you--love you....oh, I only cried a couple buckets, so this is good.

    ReplyDelete